In writing to his beloved friend and wife, Abigail Adams, John Adams stated, “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it” (Philadelphia, Saturday evening, 26 April 1777). Friends, we are living in perilous times. In many ways, we have not made a good use of our freedom. Our lack of eternal vigilance has left us with a Country that must be restored. But do we understand the cost of freedom? Do we understand the cost of preserving it? Are we willing and ready to “mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor,” in memory of those who paid this same price?
If you can make this pledge, then join us in support of OrganizeForLiberty.org.
As Ronald Reagan once said, “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men were free.”
Want to know what you can do? Well…
- Pray! – Our success in the work before us depends upon His aid.
- Register to vote, if you haven’t already!
- Read the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights (Go to EDUCATION & NEWS) and “The 5000 Year Leap” by W. Cleon Skousen
- Visit OrganizeForLiberty.org
- Donate HERE
WHAT IS ORGANIZE FOR LIBERTY (Watch Following Video)
***click on image to play video***
OUR PRINCIPLES & VALUES
America’s Founders created this nation on the basis of 28 timeless, self-evident principles, guaranteeing us lasting peace, prosperity, and freedom:
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law.
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.
- The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders.
- Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained.
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible.
- All men are created equal.
- The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- To protect man’s rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people through representative government.
- The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free-market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The government should be separated into three branches – legislative, executive, and judicial.
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
- Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority.
- Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education.
- A free people will not survive unless they stay strong.
- “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none.”
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity.
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
- The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
For a deeper understanding of these principles, read The 5000 Year Leap by W. Cleon Skousen.
Our 12 Values
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
Taken from the 9/12 Project.